Healthy students can better focus in the classroom, enjoy activities with their classmates and be ready to take on new challenges each day. Our nurse's office provides a variety of health services to students:
- Develop individual health care plans
- Administer prescribed medication and treatments
- Provide first aid for minor injuries and illnesses
- Oversee vision and hearing screenings and student immunization documentation
- Distribute health information to students, families and staff
Read more about Richland School District's health services, access medical forms and more by clicking the button below.